- The Christchurch Shootings Should Implicate All White Australians
- In Australia, Anti-Immigrant Racism Is Everywhere
- That Racist Serena Williams Cartoon Is Sadly Illustrative of Australian Cartoonists
- May the Least Popular Man Win
- What the Bloody Hell Just Happened in Australia?
- Australia’s Attacks on the Free Press
- The True Meaning of Australia Day
- Australia Changes Prime Ministers for the Fifth Time in Eight Years
- Absurd and Fascinating Birtherism Crisis Wreaks Havoc in Australian Parliament
- Australian Court Sacks Deputy Prime Minister and Four Other Members of Parliament in Citizenship Scandal
- I Almost Died Riding an E-Scooter
- Down With the “Spanish Flu”
- I Don’t Date Men Who Yell at Alexa
- The New Black Mirror Asks How Much Personality a Smart Speaker Should Have
- iPhones Should Be DTF
- Let Your Unread Tabs Pile Up
- Gold, Tulip Bulbs, Rai Stones? Finding the best analogy for cryptocurrencies.
- The Wedding Shamers
- Alexa Is Shielding Children From the Truth
- Is Getting Our News From Smart Speakers a Threat to Media Diversity?
- The iPhone’s Face ID Struggles in the Morning
- What It’s Like to Be Google’s Poster Child for “Crying Liberal” or “Basic Bitch”
- Alexa, How Do I #Adult?
- Hannah Gadsby’s First Netflix Comedy Special Is About Why She’s Quitting Comedy
- The Comedy Cellar’s Owner Has Clearly Been Waiting to Let Louis C.K. Back on Stage Since Day One
- Every Moment in Battle of the Sexes That Will Remind You of the 2016 Election
Game of Thrones Season 7 Recaps
- Episode 1: The Men of Game of Thrones Are Still Having Trouble Taking Women Seriously—and It’s Going to Cost Them
- Episode 2: On Game of Thrones, Dany’s War Council Proved You Don’t Need a Penis to Run Westeros
- Episode 3: In “The Queen’s Justice,” Game of Thrones’ Vengeance Is Best Served Ice-Cold
- Episode 4: On Game of Thrones, Brienne and Arya Are Forging a Beautiful Friendship
- Episode 5: Are Cersei and Daenerys the Mad Queens?
- Episode 6: Game of Thrones’ Arya and Sansa Stark Have Forgotten That Sisterhood Is Powerful
- Episode 7: The Smartest Players on Game of Thrones Were Willing to Learn From Anyone
Always Right: A Pop Up Blog About Customer Service
- Hello, Men! Welcome to Your Mandatory Year of Customer Service!
- Guest host on Slate’s Spoiler Specials: 50 Shades Freed (Feb 2018)
- Guest host on the Slate Game of Thrones podcast: Cersei Gets Her Revenge on Game of Thrones (July 2017)
- The somewhat absurd controversy over Maine’s ranked choice voting system, explained
- Across the Echo Chambers with Senator Cory Bernardi
- 48 Hours In Trump’s America: An Australian’s Report From Inside The New York Bubble
- Labor Vs. The Greens: How Their Ever-Increasing Pettiness Played Out In 2016
- More Than Leia: We Should Remember Carrie Fisher For Being Outrageously Honest And Hilarious
- ‘Cool Lisa’ Simpson Is the Ultimate Summer Fashion Icon
- Blessed Be the Fruit, Ladies!!
- Pope Calls on Governments to Stop Acting Like Trash, Lest We Become Trash
- Australian Journalist Asks Woman-Hating Male Senator, Why So Bitchy?
- Make Rom-coms Great Again
- What Could Possibly Outlast These Whirlwind Celebrity Engagements?
- From Hipster Grifter to Anna Delvey, Here Are The Scammers That Captivated the Internet
- Cuntism: Cunts, Cuntiness, and All Things Cuntery in Pop Culture
- We Sat Down with a Gallery Girl to Revisit Bravo’s Forgotten Reality Shows
- Goodbye, President Hillary
- Hey, Successful Female Politician: Why You No Bear Children?
- Hillary Clinton Apologized To Obama The Night She Lost Because That’s What Women Do
- 5 Lessons On Plagiarism From Team Trump
- Women’s March on Washington Spreads All Over The World
- The Feminist Utopia New York City Could Be If Hillary Clinton Were Mayor
- 4 Gender Pay Gap Myths Debunked
- Intimate Partner Homicide Is An Epidemic Killing Thousands: Why Aren’ We Fighting It At The Source?
- This ‘Fearless Girl’ Sculpture Suddenly Appeared On Wall Street Today. Here’s Why.
- As Trump Prepares To Nominate A Pro-Life Justice, Australia Swears In A Woman To Chief Justice
- Unidentified ‘Woman’ Attends Inauguration, Also Serves In The Senate